Are you Norman Morris?
Edit your profile
Norman Morris is a physiotherapist who holds a joint research position as Professor (Cardiothoracic) at The Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane and Griffith University on the Gold Coast. His program of research examines the factors that limit, and interventions that improve, exercise tolerance in individuals with chronic heart and lung disease. His program of research is undertaken in both clinical and laboratory-based settings. He has previously held the role of Discipline Lead of Physiotherapy and Deputy Head Research, School of Allied Health Sciences at Griffith University. He has published over 100 peer reviewed manuscripts; obtained both local, national and international research funding support and supervised over 20 higher degree students to completion. He is the current Chair of the Physiology and Sleep, Special Interest Group for the Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand and he has recently been appointed as the Chair for the Collaboration of Allied Health Research Learning and Innovation (CAHRLI) founded in the clinical practice of the Metro North Hospital and Health Service in Brisbane.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberDisability & Rehabilitation1 Jan 2018
- ProfessorSchooi of Allied Health Sciences, Australia1 Oct 1996
- PhDUniversity of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy, with Distinction)Cumberland College of Health Sciences, Sydney, Australia
- Graduate Diploma in EducationThe University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of ScienceUniversity of Sydney, Sydney, Australia