Are you Norman Morris?
Edit your profile
Norman Morris is a physiotherapist who holds a joint research position as Professor (Cardiothorcic) at The Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane and Griffith University on the Gold Coast. His program of research examines the factors that limit, and interventions that improve, exercise tolerance in individuals with chronic heart and lung disease. He has previously held the role of Discipline Lead of Physiotherapy and Deputy Head Research, School of Allied Health Sciences at Griffith University. He has published over 100 peer reviewed manuscripts; obtained both local, national and international research funding support and supervised over 17 higher degree students to completion.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberDisability & Rehabilitation1 Jan 2018
- ProfessorSchooi of Allied Health Sciences, Australia1 Oct 1996
- Bachelor of ScienceUniversity of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy)University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- PhDUniversity of Sydney, Sydney, Australia