Are you Mary Keyes?
Edit your profile
Professor Mary Keyes is Deputy Head of School (Research) at Griffith Law School. Her research expertise is in private international law, particularly in the area of jurisdiction and international family law. She is widely published in private international law, and is co-author of a leading Australian textbook, Private International Law in Australia (3rd ed, 2015, with Professor Reid Mortensen and Professor Richard Garnett; 4th ed forthcoming). She is currently working on a range of projects, mainly about the use of agreements in cross-border transactions and relationships. Professor Keyes is the Review Articles editor and a member of the editorial board of the Journal of Private International Law. Professor Keyes teaches international litigation, international family litigation, conflict of laws, and has a particular expertise in mooting in legal education.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberLaw Futures Centre2003
- Bachelor Of Laws With HonoursUniversity of Queensland1985 - 1993
- Bachelor of ArtsThe University Of Queensland
- Doctor Of PhilosophyGriffith University1997 - 2004
- Graduate Certificate In Higher EducationGriffith University1995 - 1996