Are you Michael Sankey?
Edit your profile
Professor Michael Sankey is currently the Director (Learning Transformations) in the Learning Futures group at Griffith University and is also President of the Australasian Council on Open Distance and eLearning (ACODE) and Director of the ACODE Learning Technologies Leadership Institute. His research focuses on technology enhanced learning pedagogies, leadership in technology enhanced learning and teaching, benchmarking in higher education, the use of social media in learning and teaching and how blended learning environments can enhance student learning opportunities, particularly when studying online. He has worked in higher education for over 30 years and is an active member of the Australasian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education (ASCILITE), the Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA), a life member of the International Visual Literacy Association (IVLA).
- Doctor of EducationQueensland University of Technology2004 - 2007
- Dip Art Design Diploma in Art and DesignVictoria College of the Arts1978 - 1981
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)University of Southern Queensland1995 - 1996
- BA VisArts Bachelor of Arts (Visual Arts)University of Southern Queensland1990 - 1992
- Master of EducationUniversity of Southern Queensland1999 - 2001