Are you Kate Hutchings?
Edit your profile
Kate Hutchings (Ph.D. University of Queensland) is Professor of HRM in the Department of Employment Relations and Human Resources, Griffith University, Australia. Kate has previously been employed at three other universities in Australia, and has held visiting research and/or teaching positions in universities in eight other countries in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and North America. Kate has undertaken, and presented, research in a wide range of countries throughout Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and North America. Kate has held a range of university management roles, consulted to and provided executive training for the private and public sectors, held board directorships in the not-for-profit sector, and served on many international journal editorial boards. Kate has taught more than 40 different undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and supervised many PhD, Masters and Honours students. Kate has received over $600,000 in external grant funding from the ARC and industry and non-government organisations. Kate has authored/edited 5 books, published around 90 journal articles and book chapters, and delivered more than 100 conference papers, seminars/presentations to organisations, industry reports, special issues, case studies, and reviews. Kate primarily researches in the areas of expatriates/expatriation and global mobility, and HRM in developing economies and has a particular interest in Asia and the Middle East. Kate has received 3 awards/nominations for teaching, 6 awards/commendations for research, and 2 awards for reviewing.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCentre for Work, Organisation and Wellbeing2010
- Professor of HRMGriffith University, Australia15 Feb 2010
- Bachelor of ArtsUniversity of Queensland, Australia
- Master of Social SciencesUniversity of Queensland, Australia
- Master of LettersUniversity of New England, Australia
- Graduate Certificate in Higher EducationMonash University, Australia
- Doctor of PhilosophyUniversity of Queensland, Australia
- Fellow Certified Academic Human Resources (FCAHR)AHRI, Australia
- Senior Fellow Higher Education Academy (SFHEA)HEA