Are you Anneke Fitzgerald?
Edit your profile
Anneke Fitzgerald (FACHSM) is Professor of Health Management at the Griffith Business School. Prior to joining academe in 2002, Anneke worked 20+ years in the health industry in clinical and managerial positions at different levels. Since becoming an academic, Anneke completed a PhD in Commerce. Specialising in organisational behaviour and health service management, she has significant experience in leading projects involving both technical and clinical stakeholders, involving complex organisational cultures. She has secured more than AUD$26 million in research grants, produced over 120 peer reviewed journal and conference publications and completed 15 Higher Degree by Research students.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- Professor, Health ManagementGriffith University, Business Strategy and Innovation, Southport, Australia1 May 2012
- Graduate Diploma of Management(Non-profit Institutions), Institute of Bilthoven, Netherlands
- Doctor of PhilosophyWestern Sydney University1 Jan 2000 - 1 Jan 2003
- Master Of Clinical PracticeWestern Sydney University, Australia1996 - 1998
- Diploma Of NursingVrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Netherlands1978 - 1982
- Graduate Diploma of Adult EducationWestern Sydney University1 Jan 2003 - 1 Jan 2003
- Graduate Certificate Cardio-Thoracic Intensive CareSt Vincent's, Darlinghurst, Australia1986 - 1987
- Cert IV Training Assessment Certificate IV in Training and AssessmentWestern Sydney University2003 - 2003
- Dutch, Middle (ca.1050-1350)Can read, write, speak, understand and peer review