Are you Junwei Lu?
Edit your profile
Prof. Junwei Lu (IEEE Senior Member and ICS Board Member) received the degree in electrical engineering from Xian Jiaotong University, China and the M.Eng. degree in electronic and computer engineering from the National Toyama University, Japan, the Ph.D. degree in electrical and computer engineering from the National Kanazawa University, Japan, in 1991. From 1976 to 1984, he worked with the electrical power industry (now is called State Grid) in China, where he was involved in the various national research projects for electrical power industry. In 1985, his academic study and research was in the area of computational electromagnetics at the laboratory of electrical communication engineering at Toyama University, Japan. In 1988, he worked on the applied computational electromagnetics and was involved in the development of magnetics devices with the Laboratory of Electrical Energy Conversion, Kanazawa University. He joined the School of Microelectronic Engineering, Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia, in 1992, and moved to Gold Coast campus to establish Electrical and Electronic Engineering as a Foundation Professor since 2011. His fields of interest are computational electromagnetics, EMC computer modeling and simulation, and high-frequency magnetics for power electronics and renewable energy system. His current research interests include smart transformer and high frequency rotary transformers, WPT with magnetic flux concentrator for EV and AGV, V2G with built-in statcom and APF functions, smart hybrid AC/DC Microgrid and EMS. He has published over 300 journal and conference papers and three coauthored books in the area of harmonics balance methods, EMC and V2G, and holds over 10 international patents related smart antennas and high frequency transformers.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberQueensland Micro and Nanotechnology Centre2013
- Foundation Professor in Electrical and Electronic Eng.Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia1 Jul 2011
- Electrical EngineerState Grid Corporation of China (China), Beijing, China2 May 1977 - 4 Apr 1988
- Doctor Of PhilosophyKanazawa University, Japan
- Chinese (Mandarin)Can read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- JapaneseCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- EnglishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review