Are you Haig Patapan?
Edit your profile
Professor Haig Patapan is Director of the Centre for Governance and Public Policy, and Professor in the School of Government and International Relations, Griffith University. His research interests are in democratic theory and practice, political philosophy, political leadership and comparative constitutionalism. Professor Patapan is a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia. He has received a number of awards, including an Australian Prime Ministers Centre Fellowship, a Senior Fulbright Scholarship at the Center for Public Leadership, Harvard Kennedy School of Government, and most recently an Isaac Manasseh Meyer Fellowship, the National University of Singapore.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- DirectorCentre for Governance and Public Policy2003
- FellowAcademy of Social Sciences in Australia, Australia2017
- Professorial FellowChinese University of Political Science and Law, College of Comparative Law, China2018
- Advisory BoardCity University of Hong Kong, Center for East Asian and Comparative Philosophy, Hong Kong2017
- Editorial Advisory Committee MemberAustralian Journal of Political Science, Australia2005
- Scientific Board MemberPolicy Design and Practice Journal, Singapore2017
- Doctor Of PhilosophyUniversity of Toronto
- Master of ArtsUniversity of Toronto
- LLBUniversity of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- B EconThe University of Queensland, Australia