Are you Geoff Pryde?
Edit your profile
I'm a quantum physicist, working in quantum information, computing, measurement, control and optics. Primarily, I do experiments to explore the nature of the quantum world, and to develop the science behind the upcoming generation of quantum technologies. I head the Quantum Optics and Information Laboratory at Griffith University. I'm also the Head of the Applied Mathematics and Physics Discipline in the School of Environment and Science, and Deputy Director of the Centre for Quantum Dynamics.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- Deputy DirectorCentre for Quantum Dynamics, AustraliaApr 2013
- MemberCentre for Quantum Dynamics1 Jan 2006
- Executive Committee memberARC Centre of Excellence for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology (CQC2T), Australia1 Jan 2017
- Program Manager – Optical Quantum InformationARC Centre of Excellence for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology (CQC2T), Australia6 Feb 2006
- PhDThe Australian National University, Australia
- BSc (Hons)The University of Queensland, Australia