Are you Donna Pendergast?
Edit your profile
Professor Donna Pendergast is Dean and Head of the School of Education and Professional Studies at Griffith University. Donna has conducted a number of national research projects of significance including “Beyond the Middle”, which investigated literacy and numeracy in middle schooling; and “Lifelong Learning and Middle Schooling”. She has completed an evaluation of the Education Queensland Virtual Schooling Service and is often employed as a consultant to review school reform initiatives. Donna has several books published of relevance to contemporary teacher work, including Teaching the Middle Years; The Millennial Adolescent; and Groovy Chicks and Blokey Blokes. Donna is highly sought after as a speaker on the topic of the MilGen and teaching, and has completed several intergenerational studies in content areas. Donna researches and writes about home economics philosophy, education and practice and is a member of the IFHE Executive, Chairperson of the IFHE Think Tank Committee, and Editor of the International Journal of Home Economics.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Institute for Educational Research2008
- Graduate Diploma of TeachingQueensland University of Technology
- Doctor Of PhilosophyQueensland University of Technology
- ME Com Master Of EducationThe University of New England
- Bachelor of Applied ScienceQueensland University of Technology