Are you Ian Hall?
Edit your profile
Ian Hall is a Professor of International Relations and the Deputy Director (Research) of the Griffith Asia Institute. He is also an Academic Fellow of the Australia India Institute at the University of Melbourne and the co-editor (with Sara E. Davies) of the Australian Journal of International Affairs. He is the author of three books, including Modi and the Reinvention of Indian Foreign Policy (Bristol University Press, 2019) and Dilemmas of Decline: British Intellectuals and World Politics, 1945-1975 (University of California Press, 2012), and more than seventy journal articles and chapters. His research focuses on India's foreign and security policies and on the history of international thought.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCentre for Governance and Public Policy2015 - 2018
- MemberGriffith Asia Institute2019
- Acting Director, Griffith Asia InstituteGriffith University, Australia1 Jan 2016 - 1 Jan 2017
- Professor of International RelationsGriffith University, Australia1 Jan 2015
- Senior Fellow (D)The Australian National University, Australia2011 - 2014
- Senior LecturerGriffith University, Australia2009 - 2011
- Lecturer / Senior LecturerUniversity of Adelaide, Australia2006 - 2009
- Lecturer in International RelationsUniversity of St Andrews, St Andrews, United Kingdom2002 - 2006
- Bachelor of ArtsUniversity of Oxford1993 - 1996
- Master of LettersUniversity of St Andrews1997 - 1998
- Doctor of PhilosophyUniversity of St Andrews1998 - 2003