Are you Beryl Exley?
Edit your profile
For me, literacy teaching and learning is a social justice issue. Students' access to literacy implicates their life choices and thus their life chances. Teachers need to be well resourced with content knowledge and pedagogical knowledge so that they are well placed to bring out the best in their students.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Institute for Educational Research2018
- Doctor of PhilosophyQueensland University of Technology
- Master Of Education Studies By ResearchGriffith University
- Masters of Educational StudiesGriffith University
- Bachelor of Education StudiesQueensland University of Technology
- Diploma of TeachingBrisbane College of Advanced Education - Mt Gravatt Campus