Are you Anne Tiernan?
Edit your profile
Professor Tiernan is Dean (Engagement) of the Griffith Business School. A political scientist with earlier careers in federal and state government, teaching, and consultancy, Anne is respected for her independent and research-informed analysis of national politics, public administration, and public policy. She has written extensively on the political-administrative interface, governmental transitions, and policy advising. Prior to her appointment as Dean (Engagement), Anne was the founding Director of the Griffith Policy Innovation Hub, a centre for policy research and cross-sectoral collaboration that continues to play a dynamic role in the national conversation surrounding Australian governance. Anne is a National Fellow of the Institute of Public Administration Australia, an ANZSOG Fellow, Ordinary Commissioner of the Crime and Corruption Commission, and a member of the Board, Museum of Australian Democracy, Old Parliament House.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCentre for Governance and Public Policy2006
- Dean (Engagement)Griffith Business School, Australia1 Sep 2017
- DirectorPolicy Innovation Hub, Australia1 May 2016
- ProfessorGriffith University, AustraliaJan 2015
- Bachelor of Educational StudiesBrisbane CAE
- Bachelor of ArtsAustralian National University, Canberra, Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (hons)Griffith University, Australia
- PhDGriffith University, Australia
- Company Directors CourseAustralian Institute of Company Directors