Are you Andrea Marshall?
Edit your profile
Andrea Marshall is an experience clinician and academic whose research interests are focused in the areas of nutrition, intensive care nursing practice, and person centred care. Andrea is a leading critical care nursing researcher whose programme of research focuses on improving outcomes for acute and critically ill patients. She uses a range of methodological approaches and has specific expertise in undertaking research underpinned by knowledge translation and implementation science methodologies. With a strong national and international profile in critical care nursing Andrea leads many interdisciplinary research projects. She is currently Editor-in-Chief of the leading critical care nursing journal, Australian Critical. Andrea has authored over 120 research manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals, 10 book chapters and edited two editions of the leading Australian text Critical Care Nursing.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberHealth Care Practice & Survivorship2018
- Doctor Of PhilosophyUniversity of Sydney
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Studies (Higher Education)University of Sydney, Australia
- Master Of Nursing With HonoursUniversity of Sydney
- Bachelor of NursingUniversity of Sydney