Kate van Doore
Are you Kate van Doore?
Edit your profile
Kathryn (Kate) van Doore is an international children's rights lawyer and an academic at Griffith Law School, Australia. Kate specialises in human trafficking (especially orphanage trafficking), modern slavery and child rights. Kate's work in this area was recognised by the Anti-Slavery Australia Freedom Award in 2017. She is a co-founder of Forget Me Not, an international non-governmental organisation focused on child protection and deinstitutionalisation of children in Nepal, Uganda and India. Kate is the Program Director of the Masters in Australian Migration Law and Practice and the Graduate Certificate in Professional Legal Studies at Griffith Law School.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberLaw Futures Centre2018
- PhDGriffith University, Australia
- LLMGriffith University, Australia
- Grad Dip Legal Prac, Skills & EthicsGriffith University, Australia
- BA/LLB (Hons)Griffith University, Australia