Are you Jayne Hewitt?
Edit your profile
Jayne is a Registered Nurse with many years of critical care experience. Having seen first hand how law impacts on the practice of healthcare practitioners and the patients they care for, Jayne undertook Bachelor of Laws and Master of Health Law at Queensland University of Technology. Combining her clinical experience and knowledge of the law Jayne completed her PhD with the Griffith Law School in 2019. Jayne's thesis examined understandings of justice in healthcare. She continues to teach, and research the intersection of healthcare and law, and patient safety.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberLaw Futures Centre2020
- Doctor of PhilosophyGriffith University, Australia
- Master of Health LawsQueensland University of Technology, Australia
- Bachelor of LawsQueensland University of Technology, Australia
- Bachelor of NursingFlinders University, Adelaide, Australia