Are you Lynda Hughes?
Edit your profile
BIO Dr Lynda Hughes is a registered nurse with a clinical background in intensive care nursing and has a strong Work-Integrated-Learning focused research profile with an emerging track record in teaching and learning projects. She has contributed to these areas of expertise to teach and research around clinical competence, assessments in undergraduate nursing, and all clinical aspects of the undergraduate program. Lynda is also the Clinical Placement Coordinator for Nathan Campus and supports students, clinical facilitators and our practice partners throughout the clinical learning experiences of the undergraduate program.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Institute for Educational Research2013 - 2017
- MemberHealth Care Practice & Survivorship2018
- PhDGriffith University, Australia
- Master of EducationGriffith University, Australia
- Master of NursingUniversity of New England, Armidale, Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Critical Care NursingUniversity of Canberra, Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Orthopaedic NursingVictoria Unversity of Technology, Australia
- Bachelor of NursingQueensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia